fuckyeahdavidd it’s called being exceptionally under employed. But yeah, he asked me to go back Thursday haha.
Hi! My name's Maggie. I live in Hawaii. I like it.
|French Friend:||well, the total cost of me going to Med school is about 406 a year -|
|French Friend:||Um, no. 406 Euro. It sounds a little high but it covers the cost of my textbooks, extra classes and most of my housing. How much is it for you?|
1) Graduating way late, shocker. Switched majors how many times again??
2) First shift at The Curb (a coffee shop) in nearly a year on Wednesday. I’m so scared I won’t wake up on time. Gotta turn up my alarm super loud or something.
3) I met a guy named Ben St. John while I was super wasted two weeks a go (also shocker, seeing as I meet almost every dude while I’m super wasted.) Anyway, we hung out twice. He’s 30. Which is a tad older than I’m used to, but he’s a cartographer which is way cool. Oh, and I like his name. It’s also cool. He kinda looks like a frightened owl whenever I say anything though,
4) On Saturday night, I yelled at this military wife who was going out while her husband was gone. She kept touching me and telling Ben to talk to these other chicks. And I was just like no…but it didn’t come out very nice.
5) I feel really dumb because this other guy hasn’t texted me back at all. I hate not getting texts back. It’s just like….ughhhh….now I feel like a fucking chew toy or something. Like, maybe he’s just super busy or too tired to think of a reply…or maybe he just fucking hates you now. BUT YOU”LL NEVER KNOW….because they never told you jack shit. And you just end up sitting there kinda thinking “wait..boy-o? We good? I thought we were good? Are we friends?” But you just try to not send anything else because you’re worried they won’t reply to that either and you would rather delude yourself into thinking that they just forgot to reply or miss you so much they can’t think of a good enough response. Which is bullshit, but whatever, you can tell yourself whatever want, right?
6) Anyway. I cut my bangs too short. I’m trying to tell myself that they look edgy and cool like Krysten Ritter’s baby bangs….but I am obviously not Krysten Ritter or Audrey Hepburn.
7) My grandma bought me a bottle of Stoli AND Goose because she wasn’t sure which one I liked better. Who has the coolest grandma ever? This girl.
8) Still want kitty cuddles.